Saturday 29 December 2018

Happy 1st birthday - Inkspirational # 177

Hello everyone!

ETA - The video tutorial on my YT channel for this card!

We are back with a new challenge over at Inspirational challenges.

Here is a set of cards I made for the new challenge where the theme is Word prompt - CASE
CASE a card made by you or by someone else.



I have Cased one of my own cards which I had made some time in the month of March. 
You may find that card HERE

This card is one of THE most popular and THE most viewed card on my blog. I am so humbled by all the love it has received so far. I so love this card myself that I decided to make a couple of them more.  

For the first card, I cased the design as it was on my original card. I have used the same Lawn Fawn stamps for it. 
While the second card was made into a girly theme using stamps by Itsy Bitsy.
The basic construction of the card remains the same. You may please refer the original post tagged above for the reference.




That's all from my end! 
Do hop over the blog to check other beautiful creations by my friends. 

Looking forward to seeing your entries in the gallery. 

Pin this card from here






2 comments:

  1. Love this card! Do you give out the measurements for the card base?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Martha... I begin with a 4"x6" card base and cut the edges along it. I hope this will help you. I do not have any measurements, but if you are stuck up I will work them out and share with you.

      Delete