Tuesday 4 December 2018

Winter coffee - 1

Hello friends!

Here's a set of two coffee cards I made for the ongoing Fall/Winter Coffee lovers blog hop. 

Do you love shaped card? I just adore them. I thought of making some coffee cup shaped cards. These are slider cards as in the inner part of the card is another flap that slides from under.
You will see how!


CARD 1

For the first card, I took a coffee cup template and cut it to shape. Covered it with a Christmassy pattern paper. I placed this panel on another cardstock and cut it to shape. On a scrap piece of paper, I printed the sentiment. Stamped the Holly leaves from the Colourific's Christmas minis stamp set. Foam mounted this part over the base.
I punched a hole through both the panels and held them together with a mini brad. Added two leaves under the brad. 


CARD 2

For the second card, I stamped some images from Colourific's Christmas minis stamp set on a white panel. Trimmed it and one more panel in the coffee cup shape. I brushed black marker along the edges of the top panel to give it a defined look. Printed the sentiment on a piece of paper and trimmed it in shape. Stamped the holly leaves. Brushed markers along the edge of this strip too. Foam mounted this in place. 
I punched a hole through both the panels and held them together with a mini brad. Added two leaves under the brad. 





Thank you for stopping by!
Hope you liked my cards.
Anila

No comments:

Post a Comment