Wednesday 20 February 2019

Hello Beautiful layout!

Hello everyone! 
 I am here with an adorable scrapbook layout made using the Love Story paper pack from Itsy Bitsy. This paper pack has some beautifully printed linen papers. The prints of the paper are perfect for any love themed projects. And as we are still in February, a month of love, I decided to make a Layout using this pack. 

 I began by taking an 8"x8" square white textured cardstock from the store.  Next, I took a strip of the script paper from the pack.  
I distressed it at the edge by just ripping it with hands.


I took the elements sheet from the Floral Ballet paper pack from the store and fussy cut a few watercolour floral arrangements.

  

   I arranged the paper strip and floral on the base to understand how I want to add the other details.


Once, I was sure of the arrangement, I removed the floral and stamped a few leaves and other fillers. I have used two stamp sets.  Adhered the paper strip in place.  Added a few colour splatters on the base.

 

 I randomly cut a few pieces of other papers from the Love Story pack. I also printed a photo. Picture credit - Pixabay. I began by adhering the papers on the base, foam mounting a few layers.  Mounted the photo on them.

 

 Mounted the floral arrangement ass decided. By adding foam tape in between to elevate it. I added the gold glittery "hello" sentiment from the embellishments pack.  Stamped the other sentiments from my stash. Stamped few butterflies and other details in the overall layout.

 

 Stamped few leaves in the other corner and adhered one smaller floral arrangement to complete the layout.


Here's the final look.

  
 

 That's all from me today! 
 It is always a pleasure to know how you like the project and the tutorial. Please pour in your feedback in the comments below, I find them to be very motivating. 

 Thank you and till the next time Happy Crafting! 





4 comments: