Saturday 23 February 2019

Love Roses

Hello everyone.
It's time for a new challenge over at Inkspirational challenges.

The theme is to use your stash.
I made these two mini note cards for the same.


I have used a stamp set by Stamplorations. I had bought the set sometime back and not used it before this. 
"Using your stash" made me go through all my stamps and that's when I realized how many stamps are still waiting to be inked. Hopefully, it will change soon. 

I have coloured the roses on my cards using zig clean markers. 



Close up pictures.





Hop over to the challenge blog to see more amazing inspirations by my teammates.

Linking my card with
(Latest in terms of use)




12 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring and Lovely cards Anila!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I adore these-I don't think I have seen this set before-such beautiful sentiments. I adore the colours you used, so fresh and the colouring is superb x (keep forget to say when I leave a comment I see your 'Top at Time Out' badge-if you want we have the new ones on our blog-you can change it if you want xx)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suck lovely sentiments, both fitting with the rose image. Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful watercolour and I love the CAS design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty cards with a lovely sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful cards here! love your pretty flowers and CAS design.Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet pair of beautiful cards. Love all your pretty flowers. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh!! Note cards are always good to have at hand and these are beautiful.
    Love them both but the purple/blue is my favorite.
    Thank you for playing with us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely!! Your coloring is just stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These notecards are so pretty! Beautiful colours. It does get kind of scary to realize how much stash we actually have, doesn't it? :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mini notes = mega impact! Gorgeous flowers and oh, how I adore the fresh, crisp design! Your colouring is awe-mazing!
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete