Saturday 9 February 2019

Love Love Love!

Hello friends...
It's time for a new challenge over at Inkspirational.
The theme for the challenge is word prompt TEXT.
This is my take on the theme.


I am currently preparing for a pop up shop for Valentine's day (which is today 9th Feb) so covered fully with love all around...lol...
My card today is also full of love (literally)
I stamped the sentiment repeatedly over a white cardstock using multiple coloured inks.
Foam mounted this on a white card base with a Matt of a colourful pattern paper on one side. 


Lastly added two tiny hearts  to complete the card.
Hop over to the blog to check some amazing inspirations by the DT.

Hugs,
Anila

7 comments:

  1. I adore the CAS design and how you used all these lovely fresh colours and didn't just go for red! I love the little touch of the hearts. And I do like the design using the paper this way-if this goes on IG -can I tag it so I can try out this design sometime? Oh and love the blog header-is this new?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anila! I’m so glad I’m finally able to leave a comment on your blog! I think your valentine’s card looks awesome, so contemporary with all the different colors and clean design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your rainbow of text with that happy plaid behind it! Hope your pop-up shop went well today - with designs like this, how could it not! Great to be playing alongside the Ink team this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rainbow text + rainbow plaid = LOVE x LOVE, Anila! Soooo lovely! Hope your pop-up went well!
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you've used so many beautiful colours and yet still made a great cas card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore the rainbow texts!! Lovely cas and a great take on the word prompt dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful use of color and text Anila! Your lineup is perfection~

    ReplyDelete