Saturday 4 May 2019

Inkspirational challenge # 186

Hello everyone!
It's Saturday and time for another game over at Inkspirational challenges. 
This fortnight the theme is Word Prompt - Adventure.


Here is my card for the same





My card this time is super simple with just assembling of available things. I have used the Mixed media strips by Itsy Bitsy in various textures and materials to form the background. I adhered the strips of various lengths on a card base. I foam mounted the tag over the strips, tied a ribbon through it. Added the image stickers, added few pearl drops and lastly, stamped the sentiment.

Looking forward to your perceptions of the word prompt. Hop over the blog to check the various inspirations by my team-mates.

Thank you for stopping by
Playing along

4 comments:

  1. Scrumptious border layers Anila! These elements are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful and delicate design with lots of different bits and bobs and textures that look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your Eiffel Tower card, Anila...sparks memories of the two Tour de France trips I went on with my brother, years ago. We spent three days in Paris at the end of both trips and oh, how I love that city! Gorgeous card!
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete