Saturday 18 May 2019

You make me smile - T4T

Hello people...
Sharing a couple of cards made using the newly released Butterflies stamp set by Time for Tea designs. Find the stamp set here.

Here are the two cards. 
I have the same design for both the cards, just a different color combination.


For my cards, I coloured the images using Zig markers and fussy cut them all.
Taking a top folding card base, I cut off a small section of the card and covered it with a piece of vellum. Stamped the sentiment. Adhered all the images to create the scene. 

Few more images





Thank you for stopping by!



Linking to



8 comments:

  1. such fun cards Anila..Loved the use of vellum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image, love this split card. I thought you used acetate, but I was wrong. I love the scene you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Anila 😘😘😘 love the use of vellum! 👌😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good use of our 1/3challenge, lovely and sweet card. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. And they look spectacular in both colourways. Love them! Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet cards, great use of vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such sweet cards in nice design! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Ã…sa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet and cute! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete