Saturday 1 June 2019

Ink # 188

Hello friends,
It is time for a new game over at Inkspirational challenges.
It's a photo theme

Here are the Inspiration photo and my card with it.


I am inspired by the bright colours from the photo.
I have used a washi tape stamp and stamped it multiple times using various dye inks by Lawn Fawn. 
Stamped the sentiment on the card. This sentiment belongs to a stamp set gifted to me by my dear friend Rahmat for my Birthday. 
Lastly, added a few Nuvo drops.



Hop over the challenge blog to see some wonderful inspirations by my teamies.

Thank you for stopping by!






13 comments:

  1. The washi tape stamp is so cool Anila! Such an interesting and colourful card 💕💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good idea-so super creative-you made another fab CAS card using the smallest of elements and this finish with the nuvo drops is so perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple and so effective! A modern and cheerful design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colours look really pretty together - great cas design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a brilliant interpretation of those challenge colours, love it! Thanks so much for playing at AAA Birthday & AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous CAS birthday card! Love the bright colors you picked from the inspiration photo!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of the washi tape. This is reallly pretty. 

[Bunny]`

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very fun CAS card, love the design of this! Very happy colors too. Have a nice weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun card. Love how you used simple washi tape. Thank you for participating in our birthday challenge at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun use of washi Anila! I love the movement~

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this take on the photo. Your washi tape and simple sentiment is perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really loved your card Anila! Crisp colours and so CAS. Isn't this the Mudra stamp? how many times I thought of buying it, but didn't. You reminded me of it again. One on my wishlist. Looks like all your cards on my numbers ..hehehe.. So glad you joined us at the 5th Birthday party at AAA Cards. Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete