Wednesday 19 June 2019

Guest Designing for Stamplorations #1

Hello friends...
I am so excited to share my first post as a Guest Designer with Stamplorations, showcasing their Digital Stamps.

I am sharing two simple cards today using a single digital bundle named
This bundle has got 6 frames with beautiful floral arrangements around it.
I loved the frames so much that I used them for both my cards.



I printed both the images on a watercolor paper. 
Colored them with Zig markers and fussy cut them both.

For the first card, I decided to go for a CAS design. On a top-folding card base, I simply adhered the fussy cut image towards the bottom and embellished the card using a few sequins. The sentiment is from my stash.


For the second card, I adhered a pattern paper under my floral framed image. The sentiment on this card was printed while printing the image. 





There is a blog hop at Stamplorations. Hop along, leave a comment here and on the blogs of all the other Guest Designers to stand a chance of winning $15 to the Stamplorations store.

Thank you for stopping by!


20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creations!! So Overjoyed to be on this Digital Team with you! HUGS --Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely work - love the cas design

    ReplyDelete
  3. The design and colors are marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very petty cards! Your coloring is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring! I Love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Sweet layouts for this wonderful colored digitals - nice job here! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful cards! Love the floral designs and the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards... Simple yet classy 👍🤗

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Anila ! You have created two beautiful cards for the GD post !

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are wonderful cards. These digital stamps are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty with these flower frames.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful creations! I love both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two beautiful cards! I especially love the CAS design of that first card -- so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. two beautiful cards. I love the simplicity of them both.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your first Stamplorations post. Your floral cards are so delicate and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards are gorgeous. Love the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  17. so beautiful; love the colours!

    ReplyDelete