Sunday 23 June 2019

Un-BEElievable - T4T

Hello!!
I have recently started liking these long cards which makes a complete scene in itself. I have also come to know that these long cards are known as DL (Dimension lengthwise) cards. They usually measure 8"x4". 

Today I am sharing another DL sized card. You may find my first one over here.

I made this card as my DT post for Time for Tea Designs.
I have used their Bee Happy stamp and die set and the Honeycomb stencil.


I began by roughly adding Squeezed lemonade DO over a white panel. Added Mustard seed DI through the stencil.
Stamped the images and coloured them with Zig markers. Die-cut them using the coordinating dies.
On a card base, I foam mounted the stencilled panel.
Adhered all the images to the card to create a scene. 
Adhered a sentiment strip.
Added a few sequins to adorn the card.


All the products are available in the store. 
You can avail a 10% discount storewide using my code T4TANILA10.

Thank you for stopping by!


Linking to
(I have used the cordinating dies)




5 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! I love your busy bees buzzing around just getting it done. Yellow is the perfect backdrop color, and I love the subtle honeycomb design. Thanks for sharing it with us for our Cut it Up for our Welcome Summer challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..i was taken by that stenciled bg instantly and remaining was captured by the bees !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy card. It makes me smile. Love the sentiment too. Thanks for sharing it with us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us for future challenges.
    Kathy
    DRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wht a super cute card!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and fun card...thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R Us!
    Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete