Thursday 13 June 2019

Ice Cream solves everything

Hello friends!
Here today sharing a slim and long card
(I am sorry, I don't what such cards are called)
This is a different card size from my usual 4"x6".

It was on my mind since a very long time and finally, here it is.
I have used Newton's Nook "Summer Treats" stamp set for the card.


I began by stamping all the images from the set on a watercolor paper. 
Colored them all with Zig markers and fussy cut them all. I blended Squeezed Lemonade and Spiced Marmalade distress oxide to create the background. 
Splattered a few water droplets. Stamped the sentiment.
I took a base measuring 4"x8". Foam mounted the ink blended panel on it. 
Foam mounted the images. Lastly added few sequins over the card.



I started with the thought of colouring the cats in grey. 
But later changed my mind and coloured them in brown.

So you see, One of them is differently colored...lol...
I decided to go ahead with the same image and pass a much-needed message to the world!!

Love has no color.
Say NO to Racism.

And just as my card says "Ice-cream solves everything"!!


Thank you for stopping by!


Playing along with
(Used the rainbow colors all over my card)


5 comments:

  1. Cool 👍 ! Loved the ink blending and had fun imagining the cats having ice cream !Good to see you trying out something different ! Keep going :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Love the blended ink background you created to show off the cats. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the long, skinny style with all those kitties enjoying an ice cream snack! The rainbow of flavors makes me smile! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws! Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ice cream DOES solve everything!!!! Love this adorable scene!
    Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept! We love seeing your creations! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ice cream DOES solve everything :) I love your card - super sweet and the coloring is awesome! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete