Saturday 4 May 2019

Let's have coffee

Hello everyone!
The Coffee Loving cardmakers Spring blog hop is live. 
I just love participating in this challenge. Being a tea-lover, I cannot ignore this blog hop. 
I always try to make a couple of cards for it.

Today, I am sharing my first card for the hop. 
(That is hoping to find time to make more)

I have used the Watercolour embellishments by Itsy Bitsy craft store. These are pre-cut embellishments in watercolour paper. I coloured the image with Zig markers.
On a card base, I foam-mounted a pattern paper. Adhered a piece of circular vellum and mounted the image over it. Adhered the sentiment. Lastly, added few pearl drops to complete my card.


Thank you for stopping by


Linking my card to

13 comments:

  1. I love your colorful stack of cups -- such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous! Lovely composition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, Anila. So soft and pretty.

    I'd love to have you share it in another FUN challenge. You can find it here, always Anything Goes and lots of fabulous prizes. Come, play along with us too!
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    Blessings,
    karen L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the color! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, love the touch of vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful with the flowers and stack of cups in those pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card and flowers. I like the colors

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, love the vellum and cute cup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful CAS card with that flower cup and vellum. LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  10. A sweet and delightful card.

    ReplyDelete