Wednesday 18 September 2019

Guest Designing for Stamplorations # 7

Hello friends!
Digital Wednesday is back again at Stamplorations. 

I have two projects to share today.

My first project is a Card and a tag set using the Bloomdala coffee cup set of 6


The images are colored using Zig markers. 
For the card, I blended some Squeezed Lemonade Distress oxide on one side of a card panel. I added a darker color through the Mini leaf stencil over this part.  Assembled the card together.
For the tag, I fussy cut the coffee mug and one more card with it in the cup shape. Punched a small hole to both the pieces and added a brad to make a small openable tag.



The second project is a mini 4"x4" card using Cupcake Blooms and Coffee digital stamp


Image is colored using Zig markers. 
I have added a matt of the dry embossed panel under the image.


Thank you for stopping by!

Follow me here!

Remember to hop along and leave comments on all the Guest Designer's blog to stand a chance of winning $15 to the Stamplorations stores.



10 comments:

  1. Lovely projects!! LOVE the bright and cheerful yellows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the yellow of the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are bright and vibrant....great coloring...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both beautiful!! I think the first is my favorite with those bright colors and that adorable little tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post has brightened my day Anila :) I loved the colors and colouring on coffee cups a lot !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors on all of these and the background on the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me at coffee! lol Lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to treat my eyes with these cards along with a coffee with you. Lovely Creations Anila

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is that tag with the little brad to open it up. Great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your bright projects!

    ReplyDelete