Friday 20 September 2019

Mini Watercolour cards

Hello friends!
A set of mini Watercolor cards as a part of my DT assignment for Itsy Bitsy craft store.

My friends must have already seen these cards on my Social media platforms.

Sharing a quick preview of the same!

CARD 1

CARD 2 

CARD 3

 CARD 4 

Please check out this video on my Youtube channel to see the process of how I made these cards. And if you like them please subscribe to my channel :)

Thank you for stopping by!

Follow me here!


Linking to the following challenges-
(Cards 1 & 2)





2 comments:

  1. Stunning cards Anila, love those colours! Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beatiful array of cards! I love the vivid color washes you were able to create with water color. Super work! Thank you for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete