Sunday 22 September 2019

Multi-action (MFT) card

Hello friends!
I am at the blog today sharing a Multi-action card (yeah... that's what I have named it...lol) with multiple interactions on it.
This 6"x6" square card features 4 interactive sections on it.
It is a picture heavy post with no description as such.
All products used are by MFT


I made this card for the MFT Card Design Superstar Innovative Master contest.

The card features 
A Pop-up 
A spinner 
An easel and 
A slider card

 I did not have any specific dies to make any of the interactions except for the Spinner. I have used the MFT spinner die to make that part. All the remaining three are made using some very basic techniques. I have shown the same for the Pop-up and the Slider ones. 
I have shown the steps in the pictorial collage.

The pop-up part
Giving a cut to the cardstock and pushing the parts inward so that they pop up inside. Adhere images to it.






The Spinner 


An Easel


A slider
Cut a slit to the base. Pass a strip from under with another small piece of cardstock adhered to it. This small strip pops out from the slit and the image goes over it. 




Final image


Check this video to understand the interactions


Thank you for stopping by!

Follow me here!












2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Anila! I love all of the interactive parts! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Anila! I loved that you stopped by today - well, by my blog, that is! [it would be wonderful if it could be for real!] Thank you for your kindness!
    I was happy to return the visit - and what a fabulous bit of browsing I've had!
    Your entry for Superstar is just fantastic! How clever you are to incorporate all of these actions in ONE CARD! Whoever receives it will be the luckiest - best of luck with the contest!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete