Tuesday 11 May 2021

Guest Designing for Alex Syberia Designs

 Hello friends!

I am so delighted to be sharing this post. I got the opportunity to Guest Design for Alex Syberia Designs. You can check the Guest post here. I thank Alex for this golden oppportunity. 

I urge you to check out her STORE for some fabulous floral images.

I shared two cards made using the "Be you" digital stamp from the May release.

Card 1- Using the complete image




Card 2 - Using only the floral part of the image




For more details about these cards check out the blog post here.

Thank you for stopping by!


Happy Crafting!

You can find me here

Playing along

SSS Wednesday challenge

theflowerchallenge#56









2 comments:

  1. Anila, your cards are both so stunning! I'm not sure exactly what kind of flowers these are, but clearly they are beautiful enough to be your favorites! Thanks for sharing them with us at The Flower Challenge!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anila, these are both so unbelievably stunning, love the soft watercolouring. Wowwww Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

    ReplyDelete