Saturday 22 May 2021

Rose CAS card | Newton's nook Rose stamp | No-line

Hello friends!!
I seem to be obsessed with florals lately. 
Sharing another floral card today....


I am using the Newton's nook Rose stamp set.
I stamped the image using Scattered straw distress ink to attempt the No-line coloring.
I colored the image using Zig markers and fussy cut the image.
On a card base, I applied  some texture paste through A Stripes stencil.
Stamped the sentiment. Added some black ink splatters.
Foam popped the image, with a small twine tied at the stem, over it.
Lastly, added some sequins. 



Thank you for stopping by!


Happy Crafting!

You can find me here

Playing along
(I love all kind of florals.... Rose is definitely one of them)



 

3 comments:

  1. Simply stunning! Thanks for your gratitude at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully done! The textured stripes make a fabulous background for your beautiful flowers! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful no line coloring on those pretty roses! Love the clean look even with the splatters and texture in the background! Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete