Tuesday 25 May 2021

MFT Floral Focus stamp set | MFT sketch challenge

Hello friends!!
I am sharing a slimline floral card today. I made this card in my favorite CAS style.


I am using MFT's Floral focus stamp set.
I die-cut three circles and stamped parts of the image on each of the circles.
Colored the image using Zig markers. I highlighted the images by adding blue shadow to them.
On a white card panel, I applied some texture paste randomly through a stencil. Adhered this panel on a card base. Foam popped the circle die-cuts over the panel and popped up the sentiment. Lastly, added a few sequins and completed the card.






Thank you for stopping by!


Happy Crafting!

You can find me here

Linking to the

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh a joy! The texture is placed perfectly and the colouring...well just wow! And I do love the sequins-subtle but the touch that makes the card one of amazing happiness x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sandie... You always motivate me.... Your messages always bring a smile to my face :)

      Delete