Friday 19 May 2017

Peek-a-boo surprise

Hello
A "Pee-ka-Boo" surprise on the blog today.

This is a very cute and awesome stamp set from Craftyscrappers that I won recently. I am totally in love with this stamp. 


Here is my card with the above stamp set.


I began by stamping the images and colouring them with pencil colours. Later fussy cut the images and keep them ready. I took a card panel and coloured it with blue and green distress inks. 
Mounted this panel on a card base. I cut two strips of grass with different shades of green. Arranged the fussy-cut images and the grass strips on the card base. Lastly stamped a sentiment in the centre.


Isn't that a cute card? It was great fun making this. 
Hope you enjoyed my post.

Thank you for dropping by my blog. 

Entering this in the following challenge

http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.in/ - 

Craftyscrappers - May challenge
Craftsneedblogspot - May Challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment