Saturday 20 July 2019

Bee Happy - T4T

Hello!!!
Here's a card I made as my DT post for Time for Tea Designs.
I am using my Favorite Bee Happy stamp set.


On a watercolour card panel, I stencilled the hexagon pattern with some grainy texture paste. Once the paste was dry, I again placed the stencil over the design and sprayed yellow colour splash generously. I let it drip a little too. I removed the stencil and just pressed it inverted(where there was the colour spray on the stencil) over the bottom part of the panel. The colour got transferred to the panel. I even splattered a few drops of the same colour.
Stamped, coloured and die-cut all the images. Foam mounted the panel on a card base. 
Adhered all the elements and the stencil to complete the scene. 


Check out the store for some beautiful collection. 
You can use my code T4TANILA10 to avail a 10% discount across the store.

 Thank you for stopping by!

Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook

Playing with
SSS Monday challenge - Animal magic


1 comment: