Wednesday 17 July 2019

Guest Designing for Stamplorations # 3

Hello friends,
I am back at the blog with my post for the Digital Wednesdays for Stamplorations.
Check out all the inspirations posts over here

I have two cards today using the Coffee and Roses digital bundle. This bundle has 10 images and a set of some bonus tags. I printed the tags and a framed image. 
Coloured the images using Zig markers and fussy cut them.

First Card

I have used About a Rose stamp set from the store and grey ink to create the background. Stamped the sentiment. Foam mounted the tag on the card.


Set of a card and a tag.


On a white card base, I did some stencilling using white shimmer paste. Foam mounted the framed image on the card. I also coloured a matching tag for the card. The stencilling is visible in the angular picture.



Hop along and comment on all the Designer's blogs to stand a chance of winning $15 to the Stamplorations store.

Thank you for stopping by!


Playing along
(My second card with the soft colours)
(The yellow card with BG made by repeat stamping)


21 comments:

  1. Congrats on GD and 2 amazing cards-adore the little tags and love the colours of the second x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. beautiful card Anila !! I loved the tags, specially the yellow and grey combo on first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards and tag are so gorgeous! I am taking a break from card making but you sure are tempting me. I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you made the focal images POP - great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your florals are gorgeous! I love the yellow one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo . . . these are both gorgeous!! I really love that first one with the subtle gray background; beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved those tags and your color choices nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You create some really cute tags!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so delicate and pretty! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEAUTIFUL work! Love the details and use of elements! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s “Show & Share”! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are such elegant creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What lovely designs, Anila! Love the subtle backgrounds behind the florals! Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning Anila! And how lovely to see the purple and aqua card and tag linked up at AAA Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty--love your choice of colors. I like the grey background on the first one.
















    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so pretty! Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on Guest Designing!
    I really love the details on both your cards! Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are gorgeous, Anila! I love the subtle texture in the background and cool tones on your second card. Thank you for sharing it with us at AAA Birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What pretty roses!
    Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete