Wednesday 31 July 2019

Happy Birthday (Wallpaper art)

Hello!!
A set of new cards on my blog today using the Wallpaper art stamp set by Altenew.
I have also tried the No-line colouring technique for both of them.


The images are watercoloured using Zig clean brush markers.
Both the cards are the same in design except for the colouring part.

 Card 1

The colouring here is in lighter tones. 
I did just a single layer of colouring and shading here. 
I did some background stamping in green. Adhered the leaves and popped the flower against them.


Card 2

I have done multiple layers of colouring here. Adding colours to build up the layers. 
I have also added some pencil detailing using Faber Castell Polychromos. 
Here, I did some background stamping in grey. 
Adhered the leaves and popped the flower against them.


Embellished the cards using some sequins by Studio Katia. Stamped the sentiment and foam mounted the panels on a card base.

Thank you for stopping by!


Playing along
(inspired by the colours)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful set of cards Anila !I loved the colouring on both of them.I can never imagine my self colouring with such light hand ;) Having said that you can guess my favorite one! Simple arrangment makes sure all the focus stays on the blooms. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is amazing, I just love your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your no line colouring is amazing, two stunning cards. Thanks so much for joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful to see your cards in the Uniko gallery; thank you! Your no-line colouring is ohmystars sensational! A duo of loveliness!
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete