Tuesday 1 June 2021

Altenew challenge - Paint a flower- Iris CAS card

Hello friends!
Sharing another floral CAS card today. 
I am using Altenew's Paint - a - flower - Iris stamp set for my card.


I stamped the image in Memento black ink and watercolored it using Zig markers. Fussy cut the image.
On a card panel, I stencilled some texture paste (Visible in close-up) and added blue water color to the area. 
Adhered this panel to a card base. Next, I stamped the sentiment from Simple Roses stamp set. Foam mounted the fussy cut image on the blue area. Added a few sequins to complete the card.





Thank you for stopping by!


Happy Crafting!

You can find me here

Playing along
(My fav technique - watercoloring)



 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Anila and beautifully watercoloured too. I love the pink of the flower against the blue splash. Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous CAS card, Anila ! Love the soft texture background you've made with the paste and your watercoloring. Just ideal to highlight this gorgeous flower. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete