Monday 7 June 2021

Masculine card | CIC | Card for males | CAS Masculine

Hello friends!!
I am here to remind you about the ongoing challenge over Cupcake inspirations challenge
There is till time to participate in it. 
Theme this fortnight is Father's day/ Masculine cards.


Here is my card for the same.


I used a washi tape stamp by Time for Tea designs to stamp some random strips on a card base. I used grey, blue and green colors to get the masculine effect.
I die-cut multiple stars in various shades of blue, white and grey using nesting star dies by Gina-Marie
Stamped the sentiment and the tiny stars. Adhered the stars by interlocking them with each other and popping a few of them on double tape.
My CAS masculine card is ready!!



Hope you like my card.
Thank you for stopping by!


Happy Crafting!

You can find me here

Linking to


 

No comments:

Post a Comment