Monday 28 June 2021

Spotlight technique | Spotlight cards | Rainbow cards

Hello friends!!
 I am sharing 4 simple ways of making Spotlight cards, which I frequently use. 
I have shared a Video tutorial for the same on my YT channel. Find the link below


I hope you will check it out :)

I have used 4 different ways of creating the Spotlight cards.

Card 1
Stamping+Spotlight coloring


For this card, I have stamped the image, die-cut the focal point. Colored and foam mounted the die-cut and assembled the card.


Card 2
Stamping + Adding strips

For this card, I added the strips to the part of the design I want to highlight and then stamped the whole design. Assembled the card thereafter. 


Card 3
Stamping + Solid washi stamping

I stamped the whole design on a card and then stamped solid color bands over some part to highlight it.
Assemble the card.


Card 4
Grey stamping/stencilling + spotlight coloring


I created a background by stencilling the design in grey ink. Stamped and colored one image in grey. Stamped and made the strip of design colorful.
Assemble the card.


Hope you like my cards and will check out the video:)
Thank you for stopping by!


Happy Crafting!

You can find me here

Linking to




3 comments:

  1. I really like how you do this Anila-it is so stunning. Makes for a CAS card but still has the pops of colour. Oh and may not be at Time Out but still fab to see you playing there x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! I love the Sporlight technique and those stripes you've added bring a lot of life and interest to the card. Thank you for joining us at Time Out Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our DT loved your creative take on our photo challenge and chose your card as an honourable mention - congrats!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at TIME OUT :)

    ReplyDelete