Tuesday 1 June 2021

MFT sketch challenge - Tweet friends

Hello friends!!
After quite some time I am sharing a card with a cute critter. Lately, I am obsessed with Florals. But this stamp set called Tweet friends by MFT was a temptation.
Finally I decided to use it for the current MFT sketch challenge


I die-cut the Balloon and watercolored it in Pink (It turned out to be a bit gaudy for me but I left it as it is.) To tone down the color and add some interest, I stencilled some texture paste on the balloon. On a card base, I stencilled some clouds and grass using distress inks/oxides. Adhered the balloon, string and the bow. I stamped the images and coloured using Zig markers and Polychromos. Fussy the images and arranged on the card to create the scene.
Added the sentiment strip on the balloon.



Thank you for stopping by!


 

1 comment:

  1. Love your cute little birdie singing so sweetly. Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete