Monday 19 July 2021

Butterfly card | Loose watercolor butterfly

 Hello!

Welcome to a new challenge over the Cupcake Inspirations challenge. 

This fortnight we are looking for some birdies on your cards. 

Hop over the blog to find more details.

Here is my card. I tried distress ink on wet technique with these butterfly stamps and distress inks.



I arranged the butterfly on a block, load it with distress ink. On a card panel, I sprinkled some water and then stamped the butterfly over it. Repeated the same till i got the desired effect.

Stamped the sentiment and foam mounted it on a card base.

Hope you like my card.
Thank you for stopping by!


Happy Crafting!

You can find me here


1 comment:

  1. This is great info to know. I really like to be active Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete