Friday 9 July 2021

Dahlia flower card

 Hello friends!

Today I have to share this gorgeous Dahlia card. A simple and CAS design. 

I must say I spent a lot of time coloring this but I am happy with the outcome.

Hope you all like it too.


I printed the image on a watercolor card. Colored it using Zig markers. 
Once done, I stenciled some chevrons/zig zag lines using some texture paste. Foam mounted this panel on a grey cardbase. Added few sequins to complete the card.






Thank you for stopping by!


Happy Crafting!

You can find me here

Playing along
(the chevron pattern makes zig zag lines)







3 comments:

  1. Hi Anila! Stopped by to congratulate you on your win at Altenew, and stayed to say how much I love your gorgeous Dahlias, and wonderful Chevron stripes of texture you've added to your background! So fun!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Michele. Your comment makes me so happy 😁

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card Anila and I love the texture paste background. Beautiful flowers and the colors are amazing! Thanks for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete