Monday 5 July 2021

Cardinal card | Stamplorations cardinal card | CIC

Hello!

You still have time to play along the challenge over the Cupcake Inspirations challenge. 

This fortnight we are looking for some birdies on your cards. 

Hop over the blog to find more details.

 

My card for the same.

For my card I have used the Cardinal stamp  by Stamplorations

You can also check this Framed Cardinal

I stamped, watercolored the image and fussy cut it.

On a card base, I stencilled the leaves and branch with distress inks. I also distressed some blue ink on the top right corner. Stamped the sentiment from my stash.

Adhered the image in place to complete the scene.



You can also avail 20% off your cart value, if you order from the main store or digital storeusing my code STAMPGIRLANILA - unlimited uses per customer and the code doesn't expire

Hope you like my card.
Thank you for stopping by!


Happy Crafting!

You can find me here


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful coloring and the sentiment is awesome...well done! Have a great day! L:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card. Your coloring is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information! cartão de todos tabela de preços

    ReplyDelete