Saturday 17 July 2021

Newton's nook Roses | Rose card | CAS rose card

 Hello everyone!

Sharing a CAS rose card here after a long time.

I have used the Rose stamp set by Newton's nook Designs. Stamped it on a watercolor paper. I Colored the image using Zig markers, in a combination of yellow, pink and red. The colors would be visible in the close-up image. I fussy cut it. I took a stitched oval die-cut and stamped the sentiment on it. On a card base, I scored few vertical lines. Foam mounted the oval die-cut and glued the fussy cut rose image. Lastly, added a few sequins to complete the card. 









Thank you for stopping by!


Happy Crafting!

You can find me here

Linking to 
The rose is colored in a combination of all three colors.
(Scored vertical stripes)





6 comments:

  1. Your card is so beautiful and vibrant! I love the CAS design! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love flowers and the colors are awesome, great card, and great sentiment too. Have a great day, cheers, Leanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so lovely! What a wonderful way to use the Inky Paws Challenge colors! So glad you shared with us!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those roses are stunning! Your CAS card makes my heart sing! Thanks for playing along at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. Love your pretty roses and the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to color flowers in pink and yellow! When they blend it makes such a pretty coral color! Love your Roses and the subtle stripy texture in the background! Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete