Thursday 30 March 2017

Thank you card

Hi!
A quick card over the blog today. 
I tend to keep some die-cuts ready in stock to be used when I need to make a quick card. Today this card is made using few die-cuts in my stash. This way the card did not take long to complete.

Here's my card.

I took a 6x4" base kraft cardstock. A white die-cut circle was mounted over it with foam adhesive. I stuck die-cut leaves from beneath this elevation. A stamped "Thank you" sentiment was mounted over the circle with foam adhesive. Next, I adhered few flowers around the sentiment on either side. Placed a double layered butterfly die-cut at the bottom of the circle. Added few sequins to add some elements in the open spaces. 

Few more pictures of the card.



Thank you for dropping by my blog. Do leave your feedback in the comments below.



Regards,
Anila Dikay

I am entering this project into the following challenges -
Casethissketch 

AAAcardsblogspot - die-cuts
diecuttindivas - Anything goes 
STAMPlorations Spotlight Project Showcase 

thepaperplayers.blogspot.in 

simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge - Thing with wing

No comments:

Post a Comment