Wednesday 29 March 2017

Latte Love

Hi! 
Today I have a beautiful coffee themed card over the blog. 

"Sending you a latte love...." I simply fell in love with this sentiment. 

Here's my card to go along with this sentiment....




To begin with

  • I embossed the purple strip using "Embossing folder love". 
  • Marked the lines where I wanted to place it on the base cardstock. 
  • Stamped the sentiment "Warm hearts" from the HOTP stamp set repeatedly across the line.  
  • Mounted the purple strip on the base cardstock. 
  • Next, I took a circle die-cut and mounted two cut pieces of coffee cups and a heart with foam adhesive. 
  • Adhered this Diecut over the purple panel. 
  • Lastly added a sentiment to complete the card.




(P.S. I did not have the coffee cup die/stamp set. I simply did some basic cutting and sticking of shapes to get the cups. Similarly, the sentiment is also printed and not stamped.)

Hope you liked my card. I enjoyed making it a lot. 
Kindly leave your valuable comments below. I love reading them through. 

Regards,
Anila Dikay

Entering into the following challenges 
coffeelovingcardmakers - spring-coffee-lovers-blog-hop
thecardconcept.blogspot - Purple haze (My embossed panel)

casology.blogspot.in - text 






No comments:

Post a Comment