Thursday 9 March 2017

Altered tags

Hello...
Today I have some mixed media tags over the blog.

I have collected loads of tags from new clothes and backing paper from stickers, over a long time now, with the hope that someday I would revive them all into something useful and/or something beautiful.... 
I have somehow managed to revive few of them here and gave them a sort of rebirth...Hopeful to do the same with the remaining lot too....
 (2 of the tags here are from the backing paper of a sticker set.)

 Here are the pics of them all...
(p.s. It's a picture heavy post... I just want my pictures to talk :-D)

Tags - 6nos

The tags can be used to adorn any gift. Each tag has an inspirational message / quote. Here are the closeup view of them all..... 

                                       

                                      

                                        



I made these tags on 8th March on the occasion of Women's day but was unable to finish them and upload. These are inspiring tags for all the women all around the world...Dream big, Seize today and Be happy always! Happy Women's day!!

I really enjoyed making them a lot. Just waiting to make more soon. How did you like my tags? Which one is your favorite? 
Do leave your feedback in the comments below. I love to read them out.

Love,
Anila.

I am entering these into the following challenges -

  • moremixedmediachallenge - Anything goes + optional green (2 of my tags have green colours)
  • Simon says stamp - Wednesday challenge - For a special lady / girl (For all the special women out there)
  • Thecraftyaddicts - anything goes + add a sentiment
  • rhed'screativespirit - 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment