Monday 20 March 2017

White embossed

Hello all, 
A new challenge # 42 is up on the Make my Monday blog and I am guest designing for the challenge. 
Theme for the challenge is White Embossing (heat embossing or dry emboss)

Check out my inspirational card for the same. 




I have used Sizzix Embosslits dies heart lace to cut 5 pieces of embossed hearts. Arranged and mounted them with foam adhesive on a yellow card base. I die-cut a small sized circle and mounted it on the centre. I stamped a sentiment at the bottom. Lastly used 3D dots to add element to the card.

Here's a closer look of my card!



Thank you for dropping by. 
Do check out the inspirations on the MMM blog by my other DT friends.  

Regards,
Anila Dikay

I am entering this in the following challenges -
pinkandmainchallenges - Spring!
Simon says stamp - Monday Challenge - Handmade flowers
getcreativechallenges - yellow n white :)
theflowerchallenge.blogspot.in
aaacards.blogspot.in - diecuts


Happy little stampers - Cas challenge - Diecuts


Happy little stampers - Anything goes with dies.



No comments:

Post a Comment