Friday 19 April 2019

Butterfly - Thank you

Hello friends!!
Sharing one more CAS card with no stamped images and/or die-cuts used. 
The only stamping done here is the sentiment. 

I shared a similar card yesterday. You can check it here!

Over to my card today!

This was a super quick card which took me just under 5mins to complete. And I absolutely love the end look. This surely is going to help me while making some last minute cards.

For my card,
I added a few strips of Washi tape on a card base. I have used gold designed washi tape. Stamped the sentiment. 
And adhered the ready-to-use jute butterfly sticker embellishment by Itsy Bitsy. 
And my card was ready. Wasn't that super quick?

Few more pictures!





Playing along with
Washi tapes and the butterfly sticker





4 comments:

  1. you know I love to create in minutes and this is my card of card-quick and beautifully CAS-super embellishments-you are on a mojo run-send some this way please! A joy to see you at Time Out and sending hugs, Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So have been busy..churning out many beautiful cards :) Loved this card for it's CAS looks and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can'r believe how quickly you put this pretty card together - that washi is so elegant and makes the perfect backdrop for your sweet butterfly embellishment. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! That's a gorgeous butterfly! Thank you for sharing with us over at Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete