Wednesday 10 April 2019

What a beautiful day!!

 Hello friends!
I recently got my winning goodies by Stamplorations. It has this Stitched Spring landscape die. This is so adorable with a tiny house and a bunch of trees. I decided to put it to use for my card today.   
I had a couple of challenges in my mind while making this card, so I made it suit a few of them.

My card!!


To begin with, I embossed this image on a watercolour paper. I used the embossing mat to make impressions of the die on my paper. 
Once, it was done, I used the debossed side and water-coloured the image. I did a very free/rough water colouring, without getting into the details. I stamped the sentiment and foam mounted the paper on a card base. 
That's it my card was done. 
It took approximately 10-12mins to complete my card. I had to wait a few minutes after the water colouring as the paper was wet. 

So here I link it to the following challenges -


8 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous little scene, so tranquil and inviting! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card! The colors are so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet little scene! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful day. And what a beautiful card! Isn't that die lovely? So happy you joined us over at CUTplorations this month, Anila.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cute little scene :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, I love your choice of soft colours. Thanks for sharing with us at CUTplorations

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have that die from Stamplorations and I loved how you used it by embossing the image and giving the whole card a soft watercolouring. Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing your awesome creation over at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour challenge and I look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous cards. Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete