Saturday 20 April 2019

A little note - Ink#185

Hello folks,
A new game begins over at Inkspirational challenge today.
It's time for a Photo-challenge. 

Here's my card along with the Inspiration photo. 


I was inspired by the Tea-pot from the image. 

I have used the Watercolour embellishments by Itsy Bitsy. These are pre-cut floral designs in watercolour paper. Just colour and use them in your projects.

I watercoloured this floral arrangement using Zig markers. On a card base, I mounted a distressed strip of pattern paper using foam adhesive. Adhered the image over it. Stamped the sentiment. I added a few pearls to the centre of the flowers.

Here are the pictures.



Hop over the challenge blog for further inspirations.

Playing along with
(Inspired by the pop of yellow)




10 comments:

  1. such a creative take and such stunning and vibrant colours. My fav bit is the distressed edge-inspired x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty the floral arrangement; sounds like my kind of watercolouring! Beautiful card!
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pop of color with just the right amount of embellishment! I love the distressed edge and clean, crisp presentation Anila~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant use of DP, perfect for using scraps. Creative layout and the image is spot on for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way the adorable teapot image pops against the neutrals! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the coloring and contrast! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute floral image and your coloring looks great! Love the small pearls you added and the idea with the torn designer paper looks fab too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little teapot stamp has big impact here - so colourful and looks great against the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card! Thank you for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete