Wednesday 24 April 2019

Just for you!!

Hello friends!

Sharing a card, I made using the Botanical love stamp set by Create-a-Smile
It's been a long time since I used this set. 
So, I made a card using this set for their current challenge.

Here's my card

It's a simple card with a minimum of steps.
I stamped the flowers on watercolour cardstock. Coloured them using Zig markers. I extended the stems of the flowers and coloured them as well. Fussy cut the images. On a card base, I adhere a Doily and mounted a circle die-cut over it. Stamped the sentiment. Assembled the florals on the card. Tied a twine on the stems. Lastly, added a few sequins to complete the card. 


Thank you for stopping by!


Playing along with
(Doily and the sequins)






7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Anila !Loved the use of doily..reminds me of the bunch lying somewhere in my stash ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh such an elegant card and such a pretty design, adore the colours and fab to see at Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS design, Anila. I love your pretty colored and fussy cut flowers. TFS and joining us at STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge and optional color twist: Dark Navy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colouring on those stylised flowers, Anila ... they're so pretty against the doily edged sentiment circle! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwww! Such a gorgeous and vibrant card! Love your design Anila 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card!! Thank you for playing with us on Create a Smile blog!!!

    ReplyDelete