Saturday 20 April 2019

You make me smile - T4TD

Hello everyone!
Today I have a card using a digital stamp as my DT post for Time for Tea Designs
This set is named as Gardening Emily and Ernie.

Here's the store link to the digital stamp.

My card!!!

I printed the images on watercolour cardstock. Coloured them with Zig markers. 
Stamped the sentiment.  
Die-cut this panel using a stitched rectangle die.
On a card base, I adhered a striped pattern paper to the bottom and foam mounted the image panel on it. 


You all are invited to join our T4TD community page on FB here. We also run monthly challenges where the winner stands to win some digital stamps.

Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Yellow yellow..I seldom use it..I love how you use it on your cards Anila ! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete