Tuesday 9 April 2019

Colourful Birthday - T4T

Hello friends!
A new card I made using a stamp set by Time for Tea designs. 
This set is called You're a Star!

Find this stamp set here in the store.
Here's my card!

No matter how many cards, you make you always fall short of Birthday cards. That's the reason, I used these splash stamp to create this colourful birthday card. 
I stamped the image repeatedly with various coloured, vibrant dye inks by LawnFawn.
Stamped the sentiment from my stash. And added two coloured and fussy cut brushes. 
Mounted this panel on a card base, with a strip of black striped paper running underneath. Lastly, added few pearl drops.



Linking my card to 
(I have some spring flowers)



9 comments:

  1. Such a fun design! Love the bright colours. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was picking winners this week as this would be one of them for sure! Love the softness of this great art themed card! So happy you played along at Seize the Birthday and I hope you will be back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww... Nancy ... This itself made me feel like a winner. Thank you for the compliment.

      Delete
  3. So refreshingly beautiful ....love the rainbow colors Anila
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete