Friday 6 July 2018

Build a door

Hi friends!
I have been planning this card (and one more... you will see another post for that one) to participate in the AAAcardchallenge since I saw their theme for this fortnight. The theme is Use a frame.

The general/ common idea would be to use a photo frame on the card. I was itching to use a different thought/form of a frame for this theme. 
After a lot of thought, I came up with this idea of using a Door frame. 


I happened to already have this stamp set featuring Rapunzel by Craftyscrappers. I used the window stamp from this set and altered it to look like a door. Coloured the door and fussy cut it. 
I wanted to use an inspirational sentiment with the door depicting some opportunities. I typed and printed this sentiment on a card panel. Adhered the door onto it with thin foam and mounted this panel on a card base using foam adhesive. 
Lastly, covered the brick part of the door with glossy accents.

There my card is complete!
Thank you for dropping by!

Playing along with 






No comments:

Post a Comment