Saturday 7 July 2018

I am Owl yours!

Hi!!
I am super excited to participate in the Summer school organised by MFT. 
This is an awesome 5-day event, wherein the Design team members teach a new technique everyday. 


I am glad that even though the 5-day series is over, we have a few extra days to make the projects and link them to every event. 

I have my first card of this series - White space.

Do check out this tutorial by Laurie Willison. You will surely love it. 

My card!!


I have used the Owl Yours stamp set for making this card.
Using the rule of one-third, I made this CAS card. 

Stamped, coloured and fussy cut the owl and hearts image. 
On a white panel, I stamped the other details. 
Adhered the images on the panel and foam mounted the panel on a white card base.



Thank you for dropping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment