Tuesday 31 July 2018

Thank-you notecards

Hello friends!
Hope you are doing great!

Last week, I made some bulk Thank-you cards on a custom order for a friend. I decided to make some cards which can be reproduced quickly as I didn't have much time on hands. Finally, after a lot of brainstorming designs, I made this set of 4"x4" mini notecards. I have used the Freehand florals stamp set by WPlus9 for my cards. Each card is in a monochromatic scheme, so as to make it more colorful, I made each set of 5 differently colored cards. 

Here's the set of cards!



This is just when I came across a beautiful card made by my friend Sandie on Instagram. I realized then that she had made it as her DT project for one of the challenges where the theme was to make a card in 10mins or less. 
I found this set of my cards to be perfect for this challenge. I knew they were made at a record speed by me, but I hadn't timed them to know the exact amount of time involved. So today, I recreated one card in the same design, while timing my process. 



And I was delighted to see that I completed this card in 5mins 31secs to be exact. (Yeah, I did prepare for it in advance by keeping all the products handy, but that's how it is supposed to be right?)  Yayy... 
So very perfect for this challenge. Isn't it...?

Here are few more pictures of these cards!



Look at the beautiful roses...


That's it for today!
Thank you for dropping by!

Playing along with
Inkspirational challenge

simonssaystamp-wednesdaychallenge-anything goes
simonsaysstamp-mondaychallenge-wildthings




No comments:

Post a Comment