Thursday 16 August 2018

Have a bright day❤️

Hello friends!
I am super honoured to be Guest designing at Time-out challenges
I love their challenges and have been always participating in them. So, when Sandie offered me the Guest designing spot, I jumped at it. Thank you so much, Sandie!!

The theme for the current challenge is "Bright"

Here's my take on the challenge!


On a white card, I stencilled the sun rays using distress ink. I die-cut a circle using yellow textured cardstock. Printed the sentiment and cut it into a strip. On a grey card base, I mounted the stencilled panel using foam tape. Adhered the sun to the panel. Foam mounted the sentiment strip across the sun. Lastly, added two enamel dots.

Few more pics.




Looking forward to your take on the current challenge theme.
Thank you for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment