Saturday 25 August 2018

You can always lean on me!

Hi friends!
After a long-time planning, today I managed to make this CAS card for the Uniko's current challenge. 
I had downloaded these pretty floral freebies by Uniko for a very long time. I was waiting for an opportunity to make a card out of these. 

I finally put one of them to good use.

Here's my card!


I have used the Spring Botanical Cosmos digital image by Uniko. You can find the freebies here. Thank you Beverly for this awesome digis. 
I printed the image on a watercolour paper, coloured it with Zig markers and cut around the frame. Foam mounted it on a white card base. Stamped the sentiment and mounted it on the card. 
I wanted to keep this card minimal, so haven't used any embellishments. 

Another picture!



Thank you for stopping by!
Hope you like my card!

Playing along with 


No comments:

Post a Comment