Thursday 23 August 2018

Time-out challenge reminder

Hi friends!
I am honoured to be Guest-designing for Time-out Challenges for their current challenge. 
I am back at the blog today, with a card to remind and inspire you for the challenge. 
Challenge theme is - Bright!


Here's my card for the same!


I have used the Read all about it stamp set by Jane's Doodles. I stamped the image on a watercolour paper. Drew the bulb over the image. Coloured it with Zig markers and fussy cut the image along with the bulb. On a white card panel, I printed the sentiment. Die-cut this panel using a stitched rectangle die. On a Kraft card base, I adhered some pattern paper strips in a slant fashion and mounted the Stitched rectangle over it. Adhered the image to the panel. Lastly, added a few enamel dots to complete my card.



Hope my card inspired you to participate in the challenge.
Thank you for stopping by!

Anila 

No comments:

Post a Comment