Sunday 12 August 2018

I think you are...

Hi friends...
I recently bought my first stamp set called Mon Ami by CASual Fridays. 
And here's my first card using this set. 


When I saw the current challenge theme at CASual Fridays (stamp a pattern), I decided to put my new set to use. 
I took the smaller flower image and stamped it repeatedly on a white card using grey ink. Trimmed the panel and foam mounted it on a yellow card base. 
I stamped the larger image on a watercolour paper and colored using Zig markers. Fussy cut the image.
On a piece of vellum, I heat embossed the sentiment using black Embossing powder. 
Adhered it to the card base and added the floral image using liquid glue over the vellum.





Thank you for stopping by.

Anila❤️

Playing along



No comments:

Post a Comment