Monday 27 August 2018

Masculine card!

Hii!
I always find myself at a loss when I plan to make a Masculine card. 
It's really difficult to decide what elements to include and what not to.

When I saw the Masculine theme over at Create a smile challenges, I thought of giving it a try. I have only one stamp set from their collection currently. I have ordered a couple more, but they haven't reached me yet. 
So, I decided to use my existing stamp i.e. Botanical Love, to make this masculine card. 


I made this CAS style card for the challenge.
Keeping the theme in my mind, I kept all the elements in grey, brown and black coloured. I added some colour in the form of the background paper and a contrasting tiny button on the card. Added few enamel dots to balance the colour play. 


Your feedback is always appreciated!

Thank you for stopping by!

Playing along with
 



No comments:

Post a Comment