Monday 4 March 2019

Celebrate - Today & Always

Hello friends!
I am back at the blog after quite some time.  I was a little under the weather these past few days. So crafting was limited only to my DT posts. 
I have been working on this card for around 2-3 days. Each day I managed to do one step. 
I had them coloured and fussy cut ready to go. And finally, today I completed the card. 

I have made this card for Winnie & Walter's 5th birthday celebrations.


I have used the tulips from the In Bloom - Addie's garden stamp set for my card. I stamped and heat embossed them in Gold embossing powder on a watercolour cardstock. Watercoloured them with Zig markers and fussy cut them. Arranged them on a white card base. Die-cut the word "Celebrate" 5 times and stacked them together. On a white strip, stamped the sentiment and mounted this stacked die-cut.  Foam mounted this strip over the floral arrangement with a pattern paper running under the base.  Added few clear drops.





Find this card on my Instagram id here

Participating in
(I have used 5 flowers, stacked 5 die-cuts to make it pop)






2 comments:

  1. WOW!! These tulips are gorgeous gold embossed, your water-coloring is amazing and your fussy cutting fantastic.
    I can't wait to see mine popping up from the frozen ground.
    Thank you for playing along with us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE.
    XO
    Maria.DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a pretty and spring-y card! The soft watercoloring on the tulips is fabulous and the golden die cut sentiment adds a classy feeling to the card! Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete