Friday 29 March 2019

Elphie thanks

Hello friends!

As mentioned in my previous post here, I am back with another card I made for the current Lawnfawnatics challenge. The challenge theme is to CASE yourself. You can check the card which I have CASED here.

My current card



The card I cased!



 This is my second CASE of that card. You can check the First CASE here
For this card, I used all the same elements from my previous card. I just played around the elements a little differently this time. 
The Elephant image and the thank you sentiment is from the Elphie Selfie stamp set. Balloons are from the year four stamp set. Rainbow paper is from the Perfectly Plaid stamp set. The sentiment is stamped with various coloured LF dye inks.
Here, I have popped the image on a white panel which is mounted over a strip of rainbow paper. Multicoloured sentiment stamped on three sides.

Two more pictures!



Thank you for stopping by!

Linking to
(I have coloured with my fav zig markers. I love the soft watercolour)












7 comments:

  1. Both the of them Adorable !!I loved how your cards are full of happy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable . Such a happy card .

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this card is soo cute! love the rainbow detail!! thanks a lot for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable sweet card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweetest little elephant ever!!! Thank you so much for playing along with this weeks TGIF Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute. Thanks for playing along with us at The Twisted Challenges

    ReplyDelete